We are Splice. We’re passionate problem solvers who focus on providing our clients with the experience and flexibility to deliver the right solution for every single challenge. Splice is the professional services division of One Workplace, providing FF&E project integration, post-occupancy and MAC management services acting on behalf of the client. Our drive and dedication to providing our clients with innovative spaces and solutions has helped us expand our footprint, and now it’s time to expand our team.
Location: Seattle, WA (Georgetown)
Position Summary: The Designer I is an individual contributor within the Space Planning Studio team. The Studio provides design & as-built management services for all US and Canada & Seattle/Bellevue corporate locations for our client’s portfolio. Reporting to the Design Studio Manager, this position is responsible for the deliverables per program guidelines and standards and implementing basic project management/coordination practices.
- Projects can be managed individually or requiring coordination and basic project leadership practices when multiple Designers are required to complete the work.
- Extraordinary communication to customer(s), project team, and leadership throughout lifecycle of project: “where are we at”, “where are we going”, deadlines, challenges.
- Work with clients/requesters to provide space planning solutions using AutoCAD and other technologies.
- Implementation of Client Design Guidelines, Systems Furniture Design Requirements, and Building/Fire Code per local jurisdiction
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, each with differing scope and products. Perform assigned work while providing transparent and timely communication of personal progress and delivering work per required timeline.
- B.A. Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Architectural Studies, or relevant degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in interior design, architecture, and/or systems furniture design field or equivalent
- Proficient with AutoCAD software
- Knowledge of International Building Code and ADA compliant design
- Proven record of directing others to achieve a common goal or deliverable.
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment as client requirements and priorities change
- 15 days of PTO
- 8 Paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k + Employer Match
- Wellness App with reimbursement of up to $500/year
- Profit Sharing
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with your resume today. We look forward to connecting with you!